Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What do you do when...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    someone comes to your office door, wearing a big smile, says, "Hey, (insert first and last name here) how are you? How have you been? It's been a while! How's (insert wife's name here)? Is she still (insert what wife does)? Good to see you!"

    And you have no clue who they are. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    This just happened to me not 30 seconds ago and I have no idea who this person is. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...kill them before they get to me.

    ...but that could just be because of my particular line of work...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon138's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't get questions like that when people walk into my office. all i hear is stuff like "can you do me a favor and capture all of this lesbian content" and "let's try to edit this down to only about 10 minutes of oral".

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by demon138:
    i don't get questions like that when people walk into my office. all i hear is stuff like "can you do me a favor and capture all of this lesbian content" and "let's try to edit this down to only about 10 minutes of oral".

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm afraid to ask Dark Angel what HE does for a living but your job sounds like fun! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ask for some money.......

  6. #6
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    i would answer all questions with the same enthusiasum level and then reply:

    "id ask you how everything was with you, but i have no fucking idea who you are."

    then instantly turn away and continue working.

    good days are made to be destroyed.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    i would answer all questions with the same enthusiasum level and then reply:

    "id ask you how everything was with you, but i have no fucking idea who you are."

    then instantly turn away and continue working.

    good days are made to be destroyed.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! That's pretty much how I handled it. I was a little more diplomatic - but not much more. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    being diplomatic is definitly my weak point

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happens to me all the time-but I don't have an office..........
    Usually turns out to be a neighbor that I haven't noticed.

    What I hate is when I'm having a quiet beer and someone that I (didn't really) know from a loooong time ago asks if I'm me.
    !
    I just say no~

  10. #10
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Wink

    If it is a guy that came in, ask him, "How's the wife and my kids?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •